Four Directional Die Handlers
Series: Four Directional Die Handlers
Capacity: Up to 400000 lbs
Operator Type: Standing
Steering: Power positioning drive wheel with lockable direction steering
Truck Type Designation : E or EE
RICO’s four directional die handler Series is designed for superior maneuverability in confined die processing operations. This design is offered with forward and reverse travel as well as side to side travel operation. All vehicles are custom engineered to meet your specific application and towing requirements.
Built to ANSI B56 Safety Standard for Industrial Truck.
Design System Offers
- Power positioning drive wheel with lockable direction steering.
- Drive wheel location indicators.
- Various die table designs specific for your application.
- Hydraulic powered die pushers with Self- latching arms.
- “V” docking system for safe secure truck and press alignment.
- Fiber optic camera for error proof docking.
- Die tables offered in bare steel, low profile rollers, brass or nylon wear strips.
- Pendent controls for precise die transfers.
- Rugged ergonomic throttle and steering controls.
- All steel constructed chassis for superior strength of four directional die handlers.
DRIVE SYSTEM OFFERS
- DC or AC stationary mounted high torque drive motors.
- Dual or single vertically mounted helical beveled gear transmissions.
- Fully fluid linked power steering system.
- Mechanical, hydraulic or electric foot operated braking.
- Programmable control with onsite customization.
- All instrument are positioned within clear visibility of the operator.
- Electric push button or mechanical infinite variable lift controls.
- Industry standard components.
SAFETY & SERVICE FEATURES
- Large operator platform with padded floor and hip pads
- Integrated operator detection switch limiting operation of controls
- Emergency disconnect switch
- Horn, key switch, hour meter and battery discharge indicator
- Open drive compartment and easy access panels
- Speed cut back switch
- On board service diagnostic system