New Sit Down Counterbalanced Model: HSD-EX-AC-40
Model: Explosion Proof (EX)
Capacity: Up to 4,000 lbs lbs
Operator Type: Sit-Down Rider
Steering: Fully fluid linked power steering system
Series: EX Sit Down Counterbalanced Truck
Call for Availability: 330.723.4050 x243
All EX vehicles are built to the UL583 specifications and are approved by a National Recognized Testing Laboratory (NRTL) for operation in:
- Class 1, Division 1 & 2, Group D
- Class 2, Division 1 & 2, Group G
- Hazardous Environment
- Outstanding visibility. Excellent visibility helps increase operator awareness.
- Exceptional maneuverability. Compact design increases ability to operate in narrow aisles or small spaces.
- Additional packages for LED work lights, blue pedestrian light and LED strobe light are available.
- Ease of Maintenance. Easy access to serviceable components.
- Reduced costs. Battery box eliminates the need for an EX battery.
- Inventory control. Industry standard components for local servicing and dealer sourcing.
- Rigorous Testing. Built to UL583 specifications, and approved by FM Global, a Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory.
- Static conductive steer tires. Prevent sparks, helping to provide a working environment with reduced peril and hazardous conditions.
- Protected Surfaces. Exposed components on the perimeter of the truck, including forks, are protected with brass and aluminum alloys eliminating the possibility of mechanical sparking.
- Drive, pump and electrical enclosures house only electrical components and are approved to be included on EX-rated lift trucks. All RICO enclosures have been tested for approval in an EX-rated environment by FM Global
- Flexible conduit (FC) cables house regular cabling, which is sealed to ensure safe use in an EX-rated environment. The FC cable provides flexibility and space saving.
Looking to check availability of rental units rather than purchase this Explosion Proof forklift for immediate needs?
Contact email@example.com for more information.