New Sit Down Counterbalanced Model: DSD-EX-AC-60
Model: Explosion Proof (EX)
Capacity: Up to 6,000 lbs. lbs
Operator Type: Sit-Down Rider
Steering: Fully fluid linked power steering system
Series: EX Sit Down Counterbalanced Truck
Call for Availability: 330.723.4050 x243
All EX vehicles are built to the UL583 specifications and are approved by a National Recognized Testing Laboratory (NRTL) for operation in:
- Class 1, Division 1 & 2, Group D
- Class 2, Division 1 & 2, Group G
- Hazardous Environment
- Outstanding visibility. Excellent visibility helps increase operator awareness.
- Exceptional maneuverability. Compact design increases ability to operate in narrow aisles or small spaces.
- Additional packages for LED work lights, blue pedestrian light and LED strobe light are available.
- Ease of Maintenance. Easy access to serviceable components.
- Reduced costs. Battery box eliminates the need for an EX battery.
- Inventory control. Industry standard components for local servicing and dealer sourcing.
- Sturdy construction. All steel constructed chassis for superior strength.
- Rigorous Testing. Built to UL583 specifications, and approved by FM Global, a Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory.
- Static conductive steer tires. Prevent sparks, helping to provide a working environment with reduced peril and hazardous conditions.
- Protected Surfaces. Exposed components on the perimeter of the truck, including forks, are protected with brass and aluminum alloys eliminating the possibility of mechanical sparking. Spark resistant brass covered forged forks and package guards.
- Drive, pump and electrical enclosures house only electrical components and are approved to be included on EX-rated lift trucks. All RICO enclosures have been tested for approval in an EX-rated environment by FM Global
- Mineral Insulated (MI) cables designed to meet needs of non-combustible, heat and water resistant cable. Made of highly compressed mineral. The cables are sealed in a seamless copper tube, ensuring safety, making them liquid and gas tight.
- Motors and components are enclosed in hydrostatically tested aluminum enclosures. Conduit sealed battery connector.
- Intrinsically safe handle wiring that limits both electrical and thermal energy.
- Static conductive drive belts.
- Back up travel alarm and strobe light
- Integrated operator detection switch limiting operation of controls
- Emergency disconnect switch
- Horn, key switch, hour meter and battery discharge indicator
- Speed cut back switch
- On board service diagnostic system
- Clear view mast design for easy load spotting.
- Triple stage mast style lift.
- Rugged ergonomic throttle and steering controls.
- Signal drive vertically mounted transmissions.
- Mechanical operated foot or handle braking.
- Power steering.
- All instrument are positioned within clear visibility of the operator.
- Mechanical infinite variable lift controls.
Looking to check availability of rental units rather than purchase this Explosion Proof forklift for immediate needs?
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.