EXPLOSION PROOF (EX) PALLET LIFT TRUCK SERIES
Model: Explosion Proof (EX)
Capacity: Up to 12000 lbs
Operator Type: Walk Behind
Steering: Manual Tiller Steering
Truck Type Designation: EX
RICO’s EX Pallet lift truck series is designed for safety and maximum maneuverability in the most hazardous and explosive environments. This design is offered in a walk behind, stand up rider or walkie rider version. All vehicles can be custom engineered to meet your specific application and load requirements.
Click Here for PWH-EX-AC Series Repair Kit
Click Here for PR-EX-AC Series Repair Kit
Built to ANSI B56 Safety Standard for Industrial Truck.
Design System Offers
- Exclusive static conductive caster.
- Spark Resistant brass or aluminum chassis perimeter.
- Pallet fork entry wheels.
- Conduit sealed battery connector.
- Narrow drive end for superior maneuverability.
- Ergonomic handle controls with multifunction options.
- All steel constructed chassis for superior strength.
- PWH-EX-40 Capacities up to 4,000 lbs.
- PWH-EX-60 Capacities up to 6,000 lbs.
- PWH-EX-80 Capacities up to 8,000 lbs.
- PWH-EX-120 Capacities up to 12,000 lbs.
DRIVE SYSTEM OFFERS
- Motors and components are enclosed in hydrostatically tested aluminum boxes.
- Single drive vertically mounted transmissions.
- Mineral insulated (MI) wiring cables.
- Mechanically operated foot or handle braking.
- Manual Steering.
- Programmable control with onsite customization.
- Intrinsically safe handle wiring.
- Static conductive drive belt.
- Electric push button or mechanical infinite variable lift controls.
SAFETY & SERVICE FEATURES
- Low profile drive end for increased visibility
- Integrated emergency reversing switch
- Horn, key switch, hour meter and battery discharge indicator
- Removable enclosure bolts for serviceability
- Toe protection guarding
- Speed cut back switch
- On board service diagnostic system
- Safety reversing switch on walk behind models
SPECIAL NOTE FOR THIS PRODUCT
All EX vehicles are built to the UL583 specifications and are approved by a National Recognized Testing Laboratory (NRTL) for operation in:
- Class 1, Division 1 & 2, Group D
- Class 2, Division 1 & 2, Group G
- Hazardous Environment