Stand Up Rider Transporters
Capacity: Up to 400,000 lbs
Operator Type: Standing
Steering: Fully fluid linked power steering system
Truck Type Designation : E or EE
RICO’s Rider Transporter is designed to transport the heaviest of loads safely and securely . This design is offered in a stand up Rider version offering the operator comfort, control and increased visibility. All vehicles are custom engineered to meet your specific application and towing requirements.
Built to ANSI B56 Safety Standard for Industrial Truck.
Design System Offers
- Customizable load supports.
- Load platform designed for your specific applications.
- Load Tie-downs.
- Higher operator position for increased visibility.
- Precise maneuverability.
- Rugged ergonomic throttle and steering controls.
- All steel constructed chassis for superior strength.
DRIVE SYSTEM OFFERS
- DC or AC stationary mounted high torque drive motors.
- Dual, single or articulated drive system with gear hub planetary or vertically mounted helical beveled gear transmissions.
- Fully fluid linked power steering system.
- Mechanical, hydraulic or electric foot operated braking.
- Programmable control with onsite customization.
- All instrument are positioned within clear visibility of the operator.
- Electric push button or mechanical infinite variable lift controls.
- Industry standard components.
SAFETY & SERVICE FEATURES
- Large operator platform with padded floor and hip pads
- Integrated operator detection switch limiting operation of controls
- Emergency disconnect switch
- Safety light package
- Horn, key switch, hour meter and battery discharge indicator
- Open drive compartment and easy access panels
- Speed cut back switch
- On board service diagnostic system