Walk Behind Roll Handler
Capacity: Up to 40,000 lbs
Operator Type: Walk Behind
Steering: Fully fluid linked power steering system
Truck Type Designation : E or EE
RICO’s Walk Behind Roll handler is designed for lifting and transporting of large rolls. This design is offered in a walk behind or walkie rider version allowing for maximum maneuverability and control. All vehicles are custom engineered to meet your specific application and towing requirements.
Built to ANSI B56 Safety Standard for Industrial Truck.
Design System Offers
- Narrow drive end for superior maneuverability.
- Adjustable positioning roll flaps.
- Power steel rollers.
- Tapered pallet roll forks for damage free load spotting.
- Pendent powered controls for precise operation.
- Ergonomic handle controls with multifunction options.
- All steel constructed chassis for superior strength.
DRIVE SYSTEM OFFERS
- DC or AC stationary mounted high torque drive motors.
- Single or dual drive vertically mounted helical beveled gear transmissions.
- Fully fluid linked power steering system.
- Mechanical or electric operated handle braking.
- Programmable control with onsite customization.
- All instrument are positioned within clear visibility of the operator.
- Electric push button or mechanical infinite variable lift controls.
- Industry standard components.
SAFETY & SERVICE FEATURES
- Low profile drive end for increased visibility
- Integrated emergency reversing switch
- Horn, key switch, hour meter and battery discharge indicator
- Open drive compartment and easy access panels
- Toe protection guarding
- Speed cut back switch
- On board service diagnostic system