Sit Down Rider Platform Truck
Capacity: Up to 400,000 lbs
Operator Type: Sit-Down Rider
Steering: Fully fluid linked power steering system
Truck Type Designation: E or EE
RICO’s Sit Down Rider Platform Truck is designed for higher capacity loads with unmatched stability and performance. This design is offered in a Sit Down Rider version offering the operator comfort, control and increased visibility. All RICO trucks are custom engineered to meet your specific application and load requirements and our platform trucks can carry the load.
Built to ANSI B56 Safety Standard for Industrial Truck.
Design System Offers
- Limitless platform designs for increase low height and maximum lifting capacity.
- Pallet, hinge or mast style lifting style.
- Heated and air conditioned Cab offering additional operator comfort.
- Tilt steering and adjustable semi-suspension or air ride seats.
- Higher positioned seat height for operator increased visibility.
- Steel constructed chassis and platforms for superior strength of the sit down rider platform truck.
DRIVE SYSTEM OFFERS
- Diesel, IC , AC or DC electrical powered drive systems.
- Dual, single or articulated drive system with gear hub planetary or vertically mounted helical beveled gear transmissions.
- Fully fluid linked power steering system.
- Mechanical, hydraulic or electric foot operated braking.
- Programmable control with onsite customization.
- All instrument are positioned within clear visibility of the operator.
- Electric push button or mechanical infinite variable lift controls.
SAFETY & SERVICE FEATURES
- Cab access from either side with large steps and easy to reach hand rails
- Large access panels located at floor height for serviceability
- Integrated operator detection switch limiting operation of controls
- Emergency disconnect switch
- Horn, key switch, hour meter and battery discharge indicator
- Speed cut back switch
- On board service diagnostic system
- Centralized lubrication stations