Stand Up Rider Pallet Jacks
Capacity: Up to 50,000 lbs
Operator Type: Standing
Steering: Fully fluid linked power steering system
Truck Type Designation : E or EE
RICO’s Stand Up Rider Pallet Jacks are designed for high capacity loads and increased distance travel. This design is offered in a stand up Rider version offering the operator comfort, control and increased visibility. All vehicles are custom engineered to meet your specific application and towing requirements.
Built to ANSI B56 Safety Standard for Industrial Truck.
Design System Offers
- Rear or side operator entrance.
- High strength steel pallet forks for extreme durability.
- Articulated load wheels for even load distribution on uneven surfaces.
- Harden and sealed mast rollers for increased durability.
- High load polyurethane wheels resisting cutting, tearing and floor marking.
- Rugged ergonomic throttle and steering controls.
- All steel constructed chassis for superior strength.
DRIVE SYSTEM OFFERS
- DC or AC stationary mounted high torque drive motors.
- Dual, single or articulated drive system with vertically mounted transmissions.
- Fully fluid linked power steering system.
- Mechanical or electric foot operated braking.
- Programmable control with onsite customization.
- All instrument are positioned within clear visibility of the operator.
- Electric push button or mechanical infinite variable lift controls.
- Industry standard components.
SAFETY & SERVICE FEATURES
- Large operator platform with padded floor and hip pads
- Integrated operator detection switch limiting operation of controls
- Emergency disconnect switch
- Horn, key switch, hour meter and battery discharge indicator
- Open drive compartment and easy access panels
- Speed cut back switch
- On board service diagnostic system