General Program Information:
Your environment may contain flammable gases, vapors, mists and dust that can form an explosive atmosphere. If the atmosphere is ignited, an explosion can take place which could result in severe or catastrophic harm to human life and property.How are you ensuring your lift truck is EX compliance safe?
- National Fire Protection Agency (NFPA) compliant
- FM approval compliant
- OSHA 1910.178 (a) compliant
- EX-safety requirements to prevent ignitable hazards
Safety starts with RICO!
Over time the wear and tear of daily use in a hazardous environment could cause many compliance features and components to fall below required standards, and the vehicle may no longer be EX compliant.
Maintaining safety and compliance belongs to the owner / operator!
RICO is here to help you ensure the compliance of your RICO manufactured EX-rated vehicles and the safety of your employees and property. It is recommended that all EX-rated vehicles be evaluated every two (2) years, or earlier if major repairs are done, to maintain FM compliance.
RICO offers a comprehensive Explosion Proof compliance inspection and repair program on all RICO EX-rated lift trucks. Together — we can keep you in compliance, your team safe and your assets protected!
Option 1) Let RICO do the work for you
- Send your customer’s truck to RICO for a 92-point compliance inspection to ensure your truck complies with all defined regulations for an Explosion Proof truck.
- Save $500 off the price of inspection* PLUS save 10% on all repairs** performed to bring your truck back into compliance.
- All qualifying orders for inspection must be placed by December 31, 2022
- All qualifying repair orders must be received by February 28, 2023
Option 2) Let RICO support you
- Certified EX servicing dealers – complete inspection of your customer’s truck to ensure the vehicle complies with all defined regulations for an Explosion Proof truck.
- Save 10% on all components purchased through RICO to bring your truck back into compliance.
- All qualifying part orders must be received by February 28, 2023
- RICO manufactured, Explosion Proof trucks manufactured after January 1, 2016
Contact us today to take advantage of our 2022 Aftermarket Compliance Promotion.