All manufacturer certified forklift trucks have completed a 50-point safety and MAX LOAD endurance testing to ensure the highest level of performance and reliability. Repairs are performed at the factory with highly skilled technicians, OEM approved parts, ensuring exceptional quality and durability.
Model: 6K Explosion Proof Walk Behind Pallet Truck : PWH-EX-60
Series: EX Pallet Handlers
Operator Type: Walk Behind
Small Footprint and Turning Radius
- All EX pre-owned equipment have completed a 52-point inspection.
- Do you know RICO can modify any pre-owned equipment.
- RICO offers a 1-year limited parts warranty on all certified pre-owned EX equipment, and 3 months labor.
This is the RICO Advantage:
- RICO Manufactured EX Enclosures
- Ease of Maintenance
- Inventory Control
- Technical & Product Support
- EX Compliance Evaluations
- Technical & Product Training
- Exceptional maneuverability. Compact design increases ability to operate in narrow aisles or small spaces.
- Ease of Maintenance. Easy access to serviceable components.
- Reduced costs. Battery box eliminates the need for an EX battery.
- Inventory control. Industry standard components for local servicing and dealer sourcing.
- Operator efficiency. Heads up BDI display enables clear view of battery status in normal operating position.
Safety & Service Features:
- RIGOROUS TESTING. Built to UL583 specifications, and approved by FM Global, a Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory.
- Static conductive wheels. Prevent sparks, helping to provide a working environment with reduced peril and hazardous conditions.
- Protected Surfaces. Exposed components on the perimeter of the truck, including forks, are protected with brass and aluminum alloys eliminating the possibility of mechanical sparking.
- Drive, pump and electrical enclosures house only electrical components and are approved to be included on EX-rated lift trucks. All RICO enclosures have been tested for approval in an EX-rated environment by FM Global
- Low profile drive end for increased visibility
- Integrated emergency reversing switch
- Horn, key switch, hour meter and battery discharge indicator
All EX vehicles are built to the UL583 specifications and are approved by a National Recognized Testing Laboratory (NRTL) for operation in:
- Class 1, Division 1 & 2, Group D
- Class 2, Division 1 & 2, Group G
- Hazardous Environment
View the RICO Factory Certified Pre-Owned Equipment sales policies.Learn More