All manufacturer certified forklift trucks have completed a 50-point safety and MAX LOAD endurance testing to ensure the highest level of performance and reliability. Repairs are performed at the factory with highly skilled technicians, OEM approved parts, ensuring exceptional quality and durability.
Series: EX Counterbalance
Capacity: 6,000lbs. @ 24" Load Center
Operator Type: Sit-Down Rider
Click here to view the model drawing (PDF)
All EX vehicles are built to the UL583 specifications and are approved by a National Recognized Testing Laboratory (NRTL) for operation in:
- Class 1, Division 1 & 2, Group D
- Class 2, Division 1 & 2, Group G
- Hazardous location
Lift Truck Features:
- Clear view mast design for easy load spotting.
- Spark resistant brass covered forged forks and package guards.
- Conduit sealed battery connector.
- Rugged ergonomic throttle and steering controls.
- All steel constructed chassis for superior strength.
- Motors and components are enclosed in hydrostatically tested aluminum enclosures.
- Signal drive vertically mounted transmissions.
- Mineral insulated (MI) wiring cables.
- Mechanical operated foot or handle braking.
- Intrinsically safe handle wiring.
- Static conductive drive belts.
- All instrument are positioned within clear visibility of the operator.
- Mechanical infinite variable lift controls.
This EX sit-down forklift counterbalance provides up to 6,000 lbs. capacity for your EX material handling needs. All RICO Explosion Proof forklifts are considered by many to be the most trusted in the industrial lift truck industry.
View the RICO Factory Certified Pre-Owned Equipment sales policies.Learn More