Explosion Proof (EX) Pallet Lift Trucks
Capacities from 4,000 lbs. to 12,000 lbs.
Operator Type: Walk Behind
EX Pallet Walkies – Available Now!
Use the contact form on this page to request a quote today!
RICO Manufacturing's EX Pallet lift truck series is designed for safety and maximum maneuverability in the most hazardous and explosive environments. Features include:
- Capacities from 4,000 lbs. to 12,000 lbs.
- Fastest Availability in the Material Handling Industry!
- Turnkey Solution includes Vehicle, Battery and Charger.
- Zero Down Payment!
- 2 Year Warranty
All EX vehicles are built to the UL583 specifications and are approved by a National Recognized Testing Laboratory (NRTL) for operation in:
- Class 1, Division 1 & 2, Group D
- Class 2, Division 1 & 2, Group G
- Hazardous Environment
All vehicles can be custom engineered to meet your specific application and load requirements.
(Additional lead times may apply)
EX DESIGN SYSTEM OFFERS
- Exclusive static conductive caster.
- Spark Resistant brass or aluminum chassis perimeter.
- Pallet fork entry wheels.
- Conduit sealed battery connector.
- Narrow drive end for superior maneuverability.
- Ergonomic handle controls with multifunction options.
- All steel constructed chassis for superior strength.
EX DRIVE SYSTEM OFFERS
- Motors and components are enclosed in hydrostatically tested aluminum boxes.
- Single drive vertically mounted transmissions.
- Mineral insulated (MI) wiring cables.
- Mechanically operated foot or handle braking.
- Manual Steering.
- Programmable control with onsite customization.
- Intrinsically safe handle wiring.
- Static conductive drive belt.
- Electric push button or mechanical infinite variable lift controls.
EX SAFETY & SERVICE FEATURES
- Low profile drive end for increased visibility
- Integrated emergency reversing switch
- Horn, key switch, hour meter and battery discharge indicator
- Removable enclosure bolts for serviceability
- Toe protection guarding
- Speed cut back switch
- On board service diagnostic system
- Safety reversing switch on walk behind models
Request A Quote